May 7, 2009

Doubel Dagger - More



Country girl ascertains "big lights are the devil's fingernails, I like to spit in the dirt and mix it in with the freedom air and big sky making a mud american Jesus would've caked off his sandal and healed a deaf person with." City boy refirmeshes "out here is just elbow room, I can take you to where you can use those elbows to elbow people and to use those elbows for proping up and probing out. there is so much concrete to drag across and have you ever tasted anything kosher?" Country girl guiles "I have a porch where I can sit for days without being bothered cept for moon bugs and cotton polyps. I can use the same towel for years and its not weird if my bathe takes 4 hours." City boy taltatas "I feel the cold of morning floor and the swelter of fat men in the subway. I see children scolded and I've seen children treated like afterthoughts. I've seen food dropped. Do you know what it feels like to see another human being be in a hurry with food and then have that person weebble wobble to an affectation that leads them to ruin that food? It feels great. It feels fucking great. I GIVE HOMEMADE CHANGE TO HOMELESS PEOPLE- they say inspirational messages on them like 'try horseplay' or 'I'm a cop', and I get more jokes on Letterman! You can't take that away from me' Country girl parlays emotion thru speaking "I can shoot a bow and arrow with my crotch. I kill things weaker than I. You don't know my life, you don't know that puking during sex turns me on. I own 3 sets of clothes and I actually want to be raped. SO YES- take me to your Soddom, take me to this gomorraha- or punch me in the vagina with this horseshoe and rape me. Rape me hard." City boy finalizes "Here take this first."


This is your fourth CD already and you still should be bigger: Two Way Mirror
Insensitive Lifetime Movie: Bitch gone missin'

No comments: