May 13, 2009

DD/MM/YYYY - Black Square



"You don't love your mother cuz you can't pic' out good mother's day cards" is how that book ended. Nicely written well done good going. My neighbor recommended it to me. So my neighbor also was talking about that in Tokyo they have a giant water slide thats all spiral down and it wraps around a giant Betty Boop, and theme is a realistic Alabama wilderness mountain river. IN TOKYO. Can you believe it? My neighbors seen a web site of it. They are the upstairs neighbors. The ones a first I didn't like because they all rode those tinier bikes but they said it makes them go faster, which it does, I've seen them come in second in a race out of 5 and they were pretty close to first. But also their kitchen is directly above my kitchen, and I just detected that they were cooking greasier foods, but then it was just like they were cooking grease. And it left like this gay leakage coming down to my kitchen. But that was before I actually met them. I mentioned the queer leakage to them once, and it went away and never was brought up again. My neigh bors love alligator milk and run a blog about glass eye maintenance. He hates children though. Never seen him go within 100 yards of the playground or swimming pool or ice cream pool or Eddsville Adult Coloring Book Store for Kids. He lives with his mother who I believe was in Vietnam and Desert Storm and shot at Clinton once. She has this pink nightie. So cute. Also- I can hear them fucking each other.

Certain Satin Relieves the Load: $50,000 Guitar Gear

The World Wins: they are bite size for a reason

No comments: