May 12, 2009

Cass McCombs - Catacombs



This is my son's girlfriend's son. We don't get along. What with him being a baby with no real father figure. And me, a father figure with no real reason to care about any baby. I'm not judging his mother, I am judging his mother's parents. They went to school with me. They were popular. They still don't get Pink Floyd. And they have a teenage mother and are grandparents in their 40s. I just know the baby. I know him. I'm not trying to effect his life, I'm just here. He has seen me read the paper. My son is 16 is not the father. Which after some reasoning, have realized he lost his virginity younger than I have. I am proud as a father, but now, seeing his current choice of meat bangers- I have to stand aside and hope and hope that I don't effect my son's baby he knows therefore I know's life. This baby's tshirts have read: mommy's little slugger, my 1st depressing tshirt, spoilt et rotteneus, my lesbian grandmas drive trucks, i heart cold calling. I am 44 years old. I have just begun to fantasize about young girls. And now I am faced with a baby. My son has killed my boners before, but this has gone too far too fast too furt. Thats the real reason. I think I should rent a movie about this, its probably an independent feature. I'm not as old as Tom Wilkinson. Maybe I should find out the baby's name before I judge it. Anything more than 2 syllables and this kid has no chance.  I am talking about a broken family's hard time and hoping it doesn't affect me when it clearly already has. Who am I talking to? You're a machine that processes movable springs in vending machines that holds candy or other items? Thats interesting, lets here more about you.

There isn't a quicker way to mow the lawn?: Lionkiller Got Married
More than you Thinks: rappers who love Burt Reynolds

No comments: