Apr 17, 2009

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story Soundtrack


And this is a blog. Turn down the glow of your recognition or at least counter act it with the charm and wit brought on by your impression of the teacher that was an easy target for you in high school (was it Spanish teacher cuz she was spanish, thats dumb, thats dubbledum). But what we are forgetting to use our minds to remember to forget, lest we forge it, is that we are all humbly making less out of what this state of 'more given to us' is. I have a blog and its here to act as nothing more than you reading whats read to me by mind mind typing with my body's fingers. Its not a prod or an exercise to stand up, but a means to promote selfishness thru confidence and selflessness thru conflict. And there's a duh in there, forboding on the ridges like forboding was spelled correctly. I mean there is only an ocean under the ocean if you go down deep for yourself. I'm not better than that, but I choose to be that way, and I could be better than that, cuz I already am. This one goes out to my structure, my inverted principle-less structure and the time we shaved together, the locked we fell the mighty we might. And its not being a fan of yourself unless, and less, recognizing that you love it more than anyone's anybody. Its not significant. Its familiar. And thats only truly significant when you keep it yourself like lemons on weed. Lemons with weed. Not mixed but separate. The strong current of which is why we need to move forward. There are life ups and live downs, and the middle squatch between those 2. Everything means so little in so much time because everything means so much in such little time. If sports metaphors mean anything, then its not about the score or successes or being recognized, its about how funny last names could be. Little things are a big picture. And I'm sorry I wrote this for the same reasons I'm sorry I'm white. I'm not, but I act like it? And that's totally fine, and whatever, you're more than you were less tomorrow today. And everything. Mmm. Sometimes I just need to get nothing off my chest.

Its also a movie about friends, frinds, frients, fro ups, fighs: Royal Jelly
Its not you: Its your barber

No comments: