Apr 23, 2009

Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms

this isnt the albm cover

"Thank You for choosin' Gatz Ex-deli Hairdressers, the best in the buildin. How may I, as in myself, help you, who is yourself? You want a shear? Whats that like sheep deer? Oh I'm just playing step right this way. Lets see what we're working with here. Hm you smell like a baby in a binder, woo. OK, sit on down like you sit down... Oooh I love your ha-ir... I have never seen a this before. Whowasthelastpersonwhocutit? Your friend, Rotney? He did it while you were drunk and watching tha NBA Jazz pistons? Well Rotney is a genius, I mean look how uneven it is! Thats crazy. Crazy is in. And there's a scab, a long one, thats hot. No, this is art. This is hair art. This uneven sideburn thing is grandiose. I said gran-di-ose, muthafucka... I ain't touching this, I'm just ganna flip this bang here and that'll be 30 dollas. OK, there. Mmm now you look like Tyson Bickfur, dayum."




Dear Guild, Your Shine Shines Shiningly: Should have Taken Acid with You


The difference between Shaft and Jesus: Shaft fucked fat women

No comments: