Apr 6, 2009

Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains


So I'm glad you came back to my aparment with me. I don't bring guys back usually, but you feel special, I like your t-shirt. Just one thing before we fuck, ok? I have to shave my head. Like I HAVE to. Its the only way I can really feel sexual is by having a bald head, and feel the slap of skin against my scalp and having my skull feel vulnerable to mosquitos...ooo. Like its more a feeling of getting naked naked. So, I hope you're ok with it, I mean its why I don't have sex a lot, because it takes so long for my hair to grow back to an attractive state I am accustomed to. I know what you're thinking- and it started out as an accident. I was 17 and my hair, which has always been long and flowy--- got stuck in a loom. Why are you looking at me like that? My grandparents had a loom- and thats where I had sex? Ok ok fine- 2 years ago I had cancer, and had sex with these dying teenagers during my chemptherapy- shaving my head reminds me of them. Yeah, not buying it- I should've said 3 years ago, huh? The real truth is: I have biblical powers much like Samson. Samson's strength came from his hair right... well so does mine. If I don't shave my head, when we fuck my vagina muscles are going to rip your dick off. Not to mention all the pain I will enforce on you. I'll cut you in half and disrespect your body to a pulp. What? That turns you on? Well, I still feel weird, cuz I am a lady. Lets just shave half my head? Cool! Also my pubes stay- last time I shaved them my bones deteriorated and pooping felt so sharp.



"Hey, where have I broken your nose before?": Wind Phoenix
"So is there a lot of you 'towel rebels' or are you the only one?": Too Forward

No comments: