Apr 2, 2009

Jeniferever - Spring Tides



Sorry, about that long wait, I was seeing several patients with a bigger rack than your mom's... I'm going to paraphrase that if you didn't get the full impact- your mom's boobs aren't large enough for me to prioritize your health. Oh- a silent type, huh? OK well you're sickness buys my laxidasical attitude and growing removal from human connection. Lets get into it, shall we? Looks like you have a large case, er jar, of blood loss and a thick coating of autism. Also your finger bones are actually mini american flags one would find as patriotic themed table centerpieces.... actually the flags don't seem to be american... they are actually flags of notes of girls in your class saying how much cuter you'd be if you weren't in a wheelchair. Don't worry thats probably will be curable I assume. I do plan on doing some tests, setting you on fire. But lets put this chart down, and have a look at you. Please close your mouth so that you can open it wider... and I do believe we can move your asshole back to where it belongs. Geez kid, your eye lashes come out with not even that hard of a tug. You call this a spine?- its more like that glass dildo I bought for my life partner (it actually shattered and now her womb is 66% scar tissue, one of the scars actually spells out Uncle Buck, which is the movie we were watching when that fucking accident happened- not fucking as a colorful word, an actual accident while fucking). C'mon kid- thats an interesting story- the guys I keep in cages love that one... hey kid...

Mother walks into the room:
"Oh my God, my son is dead!!! Popoto- what have you done??"

Popoto:
"oh, shit. well i guess he was my son too then... huh- I guess thats what I look like as a black boy."



Wig Wam Waffler whitsles wyly with: Green Meadow Island

you're a weatherman in Hawaii: its nice out

No comments: