Apr 9, 2009

Dananananaykroyd - Hey Everyone



So I recently tried digesting my food. And I got to say, it feels pretty good. There's just something about it that feels so... how do I say it.... like natural, yea... it has a very reactionary natural feeling of relief and functionality to it, if that makes sense. I mean always before it was the same old routine, "chew the food, keep it in your mouth, let it mix with your saliva, suck all the nutrients out, spit into toilet." I tried that swallowing 'n puke fad, but it was just too messy. Then I tried the swallowing-puke-swallow the puke-puke again technique out of the fad, but that peer pressure led to some pier pressure (I work at the docks... oh and the pressure was the constant internal thumping of my organs deteriorating). But now, chewing-swallowing-digesting is working wonders! At first, whoa, SCARY. I was never doing that again. What just came out my butthole, right? Disgusting. But then I realized, that I got so much work done while waiting for that matter to come out. I thought about what I wanted to drink, I signed divorce papers, I cut useless arteries out of my system. And the feeling of relief when finishing! Dear God- its like a drug- to have all this useless stinksludge fall out of my innerds! Loved it! And with my recent discoveries of toilet paper and toilets- digesting just became an easy clean-up! So thank you Digestion- my incendiary friend! I meant in diarrheay friend.




Your Neighborhood had a gotee phase: Black Wax

Ideas in Garnishing: mini-plate replicas of the meal; or plum cores

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Dear Diarrhey,

I ate this post while eating breakfast. Thanks fer nuthin'.