Apr 22, 2009

Stephen Steinbrink - Ugly Unknowns



I bet blue fish have it easier. I bet Look Who's Talking was the worst movie to film. I bet more people keep patio furniture indoors to save money. I bet Adam and Eve watched animals fuck to learn. I bet the writer of the song "something tells me I'm into something good" tells people they missed the point more than anyone. I bet the guy who picks juries loves when the accused has a nickname. I bet tow truck drivers are 2 steps away from dressing in drag. I bet Lea Thompson's spirit animal is a pug dog. I bet carpet squares in Wonderland. I bet free masons cannot throw up in free mason jars. I bet Betty bets bed, bud. I bet True Blood used sex to inspire itself to become a movie you just now heard of cuz I just referenced it. I bet being luke warm is better than being terry hot. I bet getting more bang for my buck would be better if it were more literal. I bet the shoe shelf I made would make a good mansion for mice. I bet Hoobastank thought of their name cuz they're friends. I bet german germs are better than chinese chins. I bet you read half of half of this, ya skimmed. I bet horse meat is better with horses who have had cancer. I bet Spoon though of their name cuz they're friends. I bet magnets are the most disappointing gift to give at funerals. I bet windows are jealous of doors cuz people go thru them. I bet doors are jealous of humans cuz we get to fuck. I bet falling is cooler in Europe. I bet rubbing gets a bad rap in the south. How many more? 1. Make it a good one? I'll try... I bet vcrs make better sex toys than dvds (ie the rewind button).



perceived by fictious airport terminals as heavier tones: My Best Intent

What your butt said about your teeth: 'hairless? weird.'

No comments: