Apr 3, 2009

RFTO Bandwagon - Dums Will Survive


"Well he sure seemed like a nice guy"... "Rotch is ok, just don't ask him about his 'job.'"... "Oh, what does he do?"... "Rotch writes song parodies, y'know like Weirdal, *cough* excuse me, Weird All"... "Oh that sounds neat"... "It does, but Rotch is too obscure and informal about things, lemme give you an example, his most popular one is set to 'Video Killed the Radio Star' called 'Vimeo Killed that one band -Gwar', and its about him using the vimeo service and he relates that to the 3 facts he knows about that one band- Gwar".... "Vimeo that video web service isn't that too far reaching, and people know who Gwar is I think"... "Yeah, and thats his most recognizable one. He has this one song about Vladamir Patalakha, who I believe is a painter, but I can't tell because most of the song is saying his name differently and the song melody is either 'Soulja Boy' or 'Love in an Elevator', he also has a song about cooking with a hot tub that just names shoe brands as its chorus and the last verse is a speech the Sith Lord said. It to the tune of 'Fly' by Sugar Ray- its called "F-ly"... "I don't get that".. "It gets worse- he has a side project parody band all set to Green Day songs, the band is called Green Daily Nutrional Value and he basically sings about menus- not whats on them, actual menus. To the tune of that one Green Day song - 'The plastic covering protects from dribble, THE FONT SIzE IS TOO SMALL- When I order out. When I Order Stout'"... "why'd he change the lyrics in the middle of song like that?"... "No one notices unless someone explains it, like I am to you, my favorite song of his is called 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' which is that song but he does it in a baby voice."... "That's not even a parody"... "I know. I know....... so what do you do?"


Hazen Nut Benificary Lenders Akin to Perhap achin for: Like a Dan Shearer Over Troubled Water

Made Up Word: Maerfuortariory

No comments: