Sep 25, 2008

Mount Eerie - Dawn


Wow, that dog is really barking at us. Well I don't think that is an appropriate reaction. Yes, I think nothing good will come of that. It won't even benefit you, it would actually stain your teeth. Yea, if you do it, I'll film it. Yea, I got wide angle and my editing room does have two chairs. No, they're folding chairs. Well if thats your excuse, you're being a pussy shell. No, its a term I invented for a stubborn pussy, which is what you are being. Well, then do it, but again, bad bad bad bad bad bad idea. Firstly, the dog has ceased its barking and is probably at least 3 quarter blocks from us. Secondly, we're robbing glue from the kindergarten, and A) this conversation is slowing us B) provoking the dog could I) harm us for the dog size is 3 dockets on the larger side, II) blow our sexy, sexy cover, III) incriminate us, no matter how hilarious, it will still incriminate, IV) your allergies make you fart, which opens another set of bullet points... where am I? o- C)Youtube sensations are a hollow celebrity. So- I know that I owe you one for sucking my dick during my cooking show, but right now- I would like to finish pooping and let that dog have this one. It's a dog. Fine. You win. I'll get the body hose.


Clouds seem meaningful when this track is played in the background: Moon Sequel

Biggest Request for me and this blog: quit referencing your blog and dance!

No comments: