Sep 15, 2008

David Byrne/Brian Eno - Everything That Will Happen Will Happen Today



My dog, Brochure, is an avid conga long. He's also never blue (literally!). In honor of hurricane relief we will be hearing about this week, I'm gonna let him write this post. He's a dog!:


jfkg7rt se c c cfysawkiugqwa wkhbjssxchyjnjhfnvervujwwqbexb b b rejl uuuuhftgfvcdsuhjsxieo00d\\\===-p[p[

;././/'[\'

/'.;lkjhbvgfdeqa21` e221 2x 1XX XER SFEHJHJ HJI UERGCLSXJQBZCVCVXUJNBNM



Awww! My favorite part is when he hit the caps lock. Also that took long because he hit backspace twice.... but blogspot has auto draft save--- its like a judge that way. B

Track Zach Packed in His Nap Sack Crack Lacking Quack Stack Back: My Big Nurse

Million Dollar Idea that only needs a jingle: Prescription Fruit Bouquets

-Ok, now its me again- good job, Caleb's dog.... he's very smart, he just learned to pluck eyebrows and he hates women in the workplace. His erections? Well they're fat.

No comments: