Sep 22, 2008

Josephine Foster - This Coming Gladness


Every time I hear there's a murder, I think its a man. I also think all lesbians are women, all shot callers are van drivers, all of Santa Fresnada, CA are tortured Elk,  all DVDs are bad dressers, all Bobbys are Billys, all shark riders are patterns, all ski jumpers are hatcore, all fashion is bludgeoning, all copycats are success stories, all February are hurricane victims, all saferty colors are plasticized, all damage is ice farts, every person is a diamond, every parking spot friends, all sixty eraseeer, all diction is itemizied, Canasta Shakes, Lord Lips, all faints are post-modern, all Jeremy Piven fans disagree, all dont'-think-so's are predetermined, and high speeds are lesbians. You're shorter and our shoulders shoudn't be touching. 20,000 more reasons are silenced.

Track that shows my age: All I Wanted was the Moon

Excuse for pooping while swimming: Art

No comments: