Sep 8, 2008

High Places - S/T


No, you should start putting the record label. So thissue (this issue, geebs) I am going to explain this blog, but probably not. Actually this weekend kind of rocked me. My wife's grandfather past away (this is a review site). I mean I've been there before with my mom's parents (I review albums I like), but death is such a core thing you don't know how people respond (then I just write unrelated things about stuff). So this is the most serious entry since Freddie Prinze (and I actually explained the site), I decided to list give you my super bowl pick: Superman vs the KISS army. I think the Harry Potter kid is charging too much for personal appearences- build a portfolio, asshole! Also the next fad of words will be as follows: Perch, Results, Doo, Currents, Bless. Ok, my wife just left for the funeral back home (the rating system doesn't matter to anything) she seems like she's taking it well (I just make up whatever's ever). It's death, it's scary, it's real (I have a dumb review site because reviews are dumb and don't matter anyway- use ears). High Places, they've been around- awesome they're on a big label for the debut,  good. Good.

Track that Borat hasn't run out its welcome somewhere: From Stardust to Sentience

Bathing Suit Use: actually bathing (2nd place: jerk's diaper)

No comments: