Sep 24, 2008

Fabulous Diamonds - Self Titled


So I started wearing shirts. Then I got hooked. Now everything I see can be a shirt- towels, guac, propellers, heat. Now if these 'shirts' inspire the shirts we see in Back to the Future 2, then that means I have served my purpose and therefore have access to Doc Brown's time machine...  I would not call him Doc Brown, that is too informal. I'd call him Not-Caleb, and I'd visit when Axle Rose first got cornrows. Next up- overalls! Overalls are the Duke the Dumpser Droese of Orgasms thru Comfort. Also, this Fabulous Diamonds record deserves some clout and merth as pertained to tribal speak and working mothers shouldn't get custody, they should get a dick in their rapture. I recently found out Glenn Close was naked in a movie, therefore I will never be watching a movie again in fear that it will expire my toys r us coupons. Word, worm.

Those Dr. Seuss Hats are still made and handed out and what makes me comprehend this track: LP3

Sarah Palin Joke: Jokes about her are lame jokes (or tits)

No comments: