Jun 22, 2010

Review: Shaving Upside Down

Curiosity gets the best of us. Because curiosity is the best. How else would we find out where milk came from? How else would we kill cats? In the spirit of cur-e-os-e-ti (which is curiosity for men*): Try shaving upside down.

It is pretty easy. It is just pulling up where I once pulled down and pull-ups where once downies where once standard. It's like opposite shave day but still efficient. Now if only my strokes weren't so haphazard from my head being so light from all this blood being rushed there. I think the blood coming out of my cuts is evening it out. But then the blood then runs into my nose and eyes.

* Women can shave upside down all they want it really doesn't make a difference. Men shave like men. In areas where the stakes are higher (excluding vaginas). With razors that have names that end in O and come in black or stale yellow. We also have less grips.

No comments: