Jun 30, 2010

Review: Hearing

Saying Man: "I'm for abortion"

Bad Hearer: "You've had four abortions?"

Saying Man: "That was actually close- your hearing isn't all that bad"

Bad Hearer: "You were wondering if Glenn Close, while teething, is really your dad?"

Saying Man: "This can only go on for about 2 more lines before it gets old"

Bad Hearer: "Juniper square bush helicopters are transferable in warm climates, strange motivator?"

Saying Man: "Shave and a haircut"
Bad Hearer: "Tube hits? What?"

Saying Man: "Alright, you're just fucking with me, I know you have some hearing problems, but they seem greatly exaggerated for effect."

Bad Hearer: "Sorry, I can't really hear you, I was just fucking with you before, but sometimes my hearing goes bad when I sense annoyance. Now tell me about your 3rd abortion."

1 comment:

Casey said...

more like A BORE, SON