Jul 26, 2010

Review: This on Facebook


Yeah, you're probably reading this on Facebook. That's a good thing. That you're even reading this is a GOOD THING. But, this on Facebook looks like I'm just a plethora of notes. I am certain you are smart enough to realize this is a link to a blog, DumbReviews.blogspot.com, but am not confident enough with myself to not mention so.

So this mentions so and it gets it out of the way. Getting it out of the way is all I really wanted to do. And since I am, I might as well say that comments don't appear on the blog if you comment on Facebook- which isn't to discourage you from commenting, please do, but to say to you to comment on the blog in case you don't want to keep being notified if other people comment. See I'm helping. Really this entry serves no purpose in the long run, it'll just remind me that I link to it on Facebook and was concerned about that linking for a minute there. Also, I put in a picture of one of those wolf boys trying to be normal. He almost has it down. Aside from all the hair growing out of his face.

No comments: