May 18, 2010

Review: Introducing Yourself



Hello! My name is Julliana Heft-Morgber and I'm here to tell you about the benefits of introducing yourself. Before, I was suicidal and after my 3rd suicide attempt I felt even more pressure to, ya know, finish the job. But thanks to the power of saying my name to others- I've only thought about my next attempt.


Introducing yourself is a great way to meet others. It also gets your name out there while making you seem friendly. Introducing yourself also let's other people know that you know your name, and that you are able to communicate on some level.



Introducing yourself also creates great opportunity to lie about anything, zone people out, look busy, case someone to steal from them later, compare your breath to others, let you know your standing order in case a colony of ants uprises against the human race, share information about battery preferences, fall in love, introduce your fist to their face, stare, make you seem likable to those you haven't introduced yourself to yet, practice introductions, make you wonder why you left you spot- it was a good spot- out of the way-view of the whole room, and amuse yourself.



All you need to introduce yourself is a sense of where you are and the capacity to recognize! So you see- introducing yourself is as easy as 1,2. Thanks introducing yourself- it was great to meet you.

No comments: