May 26, 2010

Review: Distractions

This entry started out as a review on Leprosy, because I just wanted to see gross pictures. I originally typed in leoprosy penis, but yes I did mean leprosy penis. So now I am pretty grossed out, and to make myself feel better I tried inflatable dog which led me to this picture of inflatable poop. Then I remembered I am writing about leprosy, so I typed in Leper Poop which led me to this picture of Quavers. Which is funny for not only being named something that should be for Amish Drug Enthusiasts (Quakers + Ravers), but it also says Leper Flavor. And now I find myself way off point. If the point was Leprosy is gross, then its a shallow point I have hammered home just by saying nothing because Leprosy being gross is already true. I mean, how do I make a point about leprosy? I think we both know the answer to that, so that's what I did- I visited a Leper Colony located in North West Georgia, where they have no rivers. In fact- it was the Leper Convention 2010, or 2010 Leper Con. Upon hearing the shorthand name of the event I pictured 2,010 leprachauns being sick on each other. Unbuckling their belts, pulling out clumps of red hair, and taking their green top hats off to puke into. The puke was a lime green, shamrock shake in color. The reason for them being sick was that a rainbow shined on them for too long causing ulcer cancer within their tiny frames. Faced with this horrible magic, their vomit started smoldering causing skin deterioration of the cheeks and the hot vomit started burning everything it touched. The fire department came and connected their hose to the Orca Whale tank, inadvertently causing mass orca whale abortion. The whole incident was caught on sketch pad by an art class specifically taught to use their left hand. This was their 2nd class and the results weren't good.

And that's how we distract ourselves - defame a group (leprechauns) and say random things. It works for Arizona currently, and was what kept America together after 9/11. We probably learned something here today, but goodness knows I didn't try.

Distractions are just great. Really underrated parts of our everyday lives. Where would Youtube be without them, or even breasts? And those two things are keeping America together post after 9/11. How else can I justify my short attention span? How would you like to get more work done? Thank you distractions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that part about the leprechauns felt like a mad gab.