Jun 29, 2009

Zs - Music of the Modern White


Cue the molten lava... aaaand ACTION!............................ cut, cut, cut, cut cut cut- CUT. I said molten lava. What kind of lava is this? I want molten! When Dom Embergerio wants La-va that is Molten, Dome Embergerio will get lava that is molten. I don't know what this is, this is some kind of huckleberry lava... like a stag party lava... THERES NO GLOW TO IT- no mystique... no molten. Molten lava shymies better. If I have to explain this to you, you might as well as start packing your bags and hope Service Merchandise comes back in business cuz you are going to be fired not like the lava you have provided. MOLTEN LAVA. Its probably the word most associated with lava. What you gave me is like standing lava, like stagnant lava, lava puddles a lava monster would go around on his daily lava jog to build his lava heart a lava rate. So can you get me molten? Try a volcano. Or that new store 'Be my Lava' I guess its a play on words but I don't get it, so your next task is to decipher it for me. But after you get me some molten lava. Alright? Now, go.



Same Day Review: as Pitchfork!


Untold Relationship Intrigue: Elmo and the Cookie Monster

No comments: