Jun 9, 2009

Valet - False Face Society


"Don't do it,  Johnny No Fingers! Don't palm him to death! He was only trying to sell us locks for our air conditioner which I believe is a good idea while the skunk-raccoon mixed species family that resides in our air conditioning unit is out for their Sunday stroll."
"But I got to."
"NO! Don't! Johnny No Fingers, noooo! I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, and I am not saying that I don't love the skuncoon family who I have watched development into a cohesive family raising 2 wonderful boys. Sure they have their ups and downs, but thats family, ya know. I am simply suggesting it is in not the right mind frame to palm this man to death, because it takes forever for you to do so."
"I'm gonna do it..."
"Not to mention the wear and tear on your palms. I mean the palms are the only thing on your hand. And they ain't in too good shape because of your method of ass wiping. Plus again- the time frame here- it would take at least 4 to 5 hours to bluntly kill this man with only your palms."
"Listen, I.."
"Johnny No Fingers! There is nothing saying he won't fight back. This is just an e-mail anyway. We don't know what this man is capable of, but I am fairly certain that he will fight back. And chances are he is a normal person with fingers and not high on PCP. So I implore you, just empty the spam folder. It'll all be over soon."
"It'll all be over soon."
"It will all be over soon."
"Te Tall Te Ta Ta a-rooooo."
AND SCENE.


These Characters In This Color: Angels Can't Stop

Modern Pen Sounds: Silence

No comments: