Jun 22, 2009

You didn't blog today?

how come?
- the sun was in my eyes
- the sun grew eyes and looked at me with them into my eyes and unsurprisingly he has heat vision, therefore melted my eyes
- mr. sand man brought me a dream, it was the cutest i ever did see, and that dream was to have a knife for a penis and i fucked my way to being queen of the aptitude test ministered by Joe Brigman Testing Industry "Joe Briggman- adding G's all the time"
- the sun literally came down to earth and literally walked up to me, and jumped inside my retinas
-rain delay, Cubs 5, Rockies 4, BOT 5th- was on and I didn't want to miss it
-Brain delay... full force nudity funcationality blessed rooot garber funtonalli dis-press-cision the nordic track rafe parninny the nordic track rafe parninni parnizzi par nar neee ppppp nnnnn mnmnmm 
-I was writing commercials for flags
- you were already wet
-the country of Zimbabwe needed a hero, I was that hero
-my laugh was up for an audition to be a part in the Jay Leno audience
-my hair plugs finally took, though my butt plugs can still use some fine tuning
-I had a near death experience, so i just had to re-organize my netflix cue
-i was discovering the magic that is Dire Straits (truth)
-my son's penis was in my eyes

No comments: