Jun 17, 2009

The Drums - EP


I'm going to write your next couple twitter tweets for you:
-Funeral was too long for someone so short!
- "more power"- tool man
-is no longer supporting breast cancer awareness. just supporting breasts. (i'm a bra, bro)
-the mattress of the stars
-I need a Wicker Basket to be ALL PURPOSE- no more long handles, we went deeper troughs.
-Dave Chappelle wore corduroy in the 90s, make of it what you will
- new House of Payne tonight probably!
- OMG this drain never ends!
- chapped lips finals this weekend: mixing sand in all my koolaid
- just started the mini works of art store- already sold out of Frida Kahlos! Its for dollhouses/birdcages
-in a KFC, have a gun, hoping to educate about water conservation
-used life rafts are saving me so much $$$$
- @DavidFaustino, shave
-on the toilet, totally lost track of time, happens every time I break and enter
-can anyone draw me a swastika that doesn't look like a swastika? its for a tattoo
-if you think about it, every wall is a roof in a portapotty
-too cute, baby has a sex tape
- at the accident, Tweety really got Sylvester this time

Good Job Clyde: I'll Never Drop My Sword

Jugs: people call boobs this! 

No comments: