Jun 16, 2009

So Cow - So Cow


You can't scratch diabetes. It must be another disease or 'fault' you must have. I am pretty sure that diabetes isn't why you are short either. I think its just your genetics, or again it is one of God's "jokes" he is playing on you. No, it would be my God, not yours. You can't go around blaming your problems, such as your retaining ankle weight, on the last medical condition you heard of. I mean you didn't even do research on Diabetes outside of listening to the Wilford Brimley commercial. It would've had a chance for an argument if you would've related his mustache and his diabetes to your rapid growing facial hair and your 'diabetes' but no- you went straight to your more 'pressing' problems. If you wanna get by in life, at least learn how to lie well. I'll tell you one thing though- this cotton candy is delicious. Well done, what is it made from? No! No- really? And to think all this time I've been avoiding tween pubes.


Chairs are too nice in Congress: Oh For Fuck's Sake

Didn't Work for Me: You'll Have That

No comments: