Jun 5, 2009

Dinosaur Jr - Farm



So let me get something straight- in this bible (bbl with no vowels) Noah only got 2 of every animal and god encouraged him to only get to get 2. Saaah?? This means Noah weeded out some animal... he had some criteria... he looked at some animals and said to himself, "I got a better one of you to live, you can die." His criteria might of been first come first serve, but I don't think he thinks god thats stupid as he omnipitates. So- he got these animals to fuck, cuz who needs oars when you got a boat full of animals fucking. Animals fucking, 2, 3, 4. So, to please a god, Noah spent several years traveling the world... checking animal genitalia, seeing the best ones, saying you can live and fuck the best giraffe pussy. Noah had pussy criteria. Noah saw retards, and it made his job easier. Noah possibly used smell. Noah got lazy at a point. Did Noah do this with birds- cuz he was so bound to miss some. So yeah, evolution- fuck off, there was every type of bear on a boat cuz God said this is what I'm feeling, this is my instinct. Fuckin Noah.

You Can Make Money Now!: Oceans In the Way
I just ate yesterday: where's my poop

No comments: