Jun 30, 2009

Nomo - Invisible Cities


"Don't you hate getting the cramps? I mean its like get out of my way before I make you into a shelf to put my collectable crystal turtle shells on and discard the rest of your body! Its just like gimme that midol or I'm going to shove a stick down your throat to churn your insides into butter! Right, right...  every month I do this... right, right. It's like my insides are giving birth to the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard but the chalkboard has nerve endings and the fingernails are actually sharpened bones still attached to child burn victims. Its like I can't function without my coffee in mornings. But whoa- like a white blinding rage where I have no sense of my strength or conscience and I believe in the Suns of Xervna to obliterate non-believers of the 4th Triad of Verloorsna. Bloodbath, right!!! Haha, ohhhh. Like when I'm on the "dish-towel" (the carpet sample, the hair clippings glued together, the severed skunk tail) I just want wear these size XXXL jogging pants, throw up without feeling it, and watch the West Wing to make me really horny with at the same time curbing that horniness back down to throwing up. I mean, am I right ladies, am I right?"


Check your shocks, I hear some squeakin': Waiting

Hill William: Horse Dentist

1 comment:

James said...

best one in a while