Nov 11, 2008

The Twilight Sad - Killed My Parents and Hit the Road


The other day I changed the lyrics from "I want your skulls" to "I need math skills" but now am struggling to apply that sentiment to a person. George W. Bush is the obvious choice, but he's out of office, so the next choice would be Barack O., and I do like making fun of people for the wrong reasons (go back to Mexico, Simon Rex!), but I also like making fun of people after they've had their limelight (go fuck a napkin, WASP). It doesn't have to be a president, it could be a grandmother, or any number of citizens of the Congo... or Chad.... Ethiopiya. Or most babies. "Add the numbers of little girls, subtract boys of their balls, division makes my brain hurt, times tables suck my balls, oh oh." Also this post was just an excuse to put band names I thought of: MC Company Car, Edgar Allan Polar Bear, Morgue Burger, Private Pie, Shark Eel O'neil, Quick Dick the Baron Buster, Ghoul Mule, Suprise! Prison!, Bright Young Brooms, Husky Butlers, Shaved Neighbor, Height School, Essential Rubber, Positive Disregard, Mighty Jolly Hog..... Ok these are all dumb because I already picked Shark Eel O'neil. Its a cop out, I whipped my cop out.


ER theme song in purgatory: The Weather is Bad

Speaking of O'neil: Ed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i say u, you say view

Anonymous said...

Best band name ever: Surprise! Prison!