Nov 26, 2008

Klaus & Kinski - Tu Hoguera Esta Ardiendo



Should I do a post tomorrow? In saying this I am recognizing my life support life stylie way of  one post per one day. But it is a holiday and I am yesterday's coffee. So it's like this, its like  the hop you experience after digging up a grave to practice finding cancer, its the soaking meat you piled on in that grave so that after you re-buried (re0buried) the body, wild animals will come and dig it up. Do I respect the holiday/do I have time on this holiday/Am I survivor of the electric holocaust (if it electric exists)/ do the cramps I experience in my face make the elephant on my t-shirt look like he's pulling even more vertigo patients/ is the business behind Senior pictures ethical in that someone wants to do it? I'm supposed to be asking myself if I want nay need nay neeeeed to write any entry tomorrow. Pro: yes. Cons: eh, no.  Would it make sense to- because it would not. No one is dying and only minimal people are suffering and the stairs in the bathroom lead to the toilet but its more fun to pee on the stairs. OK- on topic- yes I will do one tomorrow, but I probably will. So those are both yeses. Because it's a nice.


Where the line is blurred between bucket and hat: Flashback Al Reves

How to look cool without being cool: 'Locals Only'

No comments: