Mar 30, 2010

Review: Still Having the I'm with Coco Avatar

Sure the platform isn't there anymore. And it's not like I still see Kerry/Edwards Rainbow banners everywhere. Conan O'Brien is doing fine and will be fine and everyone knows how amazing he is, and thank the lord. So why do you still have your facebook profile picture as the famous I'm with Coco internet meme? Do you like Conan O'Brien more than me? If that is the case, yeah I guess you do. I like other things as well. So is it that you have nothing else interesting about you other than being a big fan of Conan O'Brien? Well that still is pretty cool. I guess, you can do what you want. I only know 2 of you anyway. I also wrote this in 2 minutes. Pretty good record I set for myself for myself to always forget and never remember. Anyway, I work mostly nights, so that is why I date a lot of drug dealers.

No comments: