Mar 20, 2009

Importantly- will I still be here when I am not gone?

I am busy this week and you if you read the last couple entries we had some gook laughs (that is racist- because I hate a race) but all kidding aside- look for a new features on dumb reviews: ACTUAL REVIEWS (of intangible things: jealousy, heigth, whisping, gross, terrorism), Making FUN of TWITTER with TWITTER, NBA Playoff coverage (should I be serious? Kazzaam (cuz i am)), blank relapses, and nothing will change.


But since I broke tone, which is dumb, so dumb, I hate it, friends, rice, lowest, region 2 dvds, minecular, swedish pawn shops (I found this great Wawbgluuu), Name that Region 2 DVD---- since I already broke tone- please allow yourself to truly enjoy this clip from this movie and I can't believe its on youtube and its 1974 and just give it up for Ken Shapiro and really find this movie and bask in its boldness. This movie...


The Groove Tube

No comments: