Oct 9, 2008

Koen Holtkamp - Field Rituals


I want my the Apocalypse to be just right. During the Apocalypse, my phone will be set on vibrate. I don' want to miss anything, but I don't want to miss a call. In case any woman (man?) wants to confess their love to me, as I assume they would since we're all about to perish in eternal damn nation. Also, I hope for the Apocolypse they take all the people with cameras first, first- cuz they're assholes for trying to film something no one is ever going to see, thanks to everyone dying, plus then we can take their cameras and look what they filmed and see their death and maybe tape myself masterbating before I die. I hope that during the Apocalypse, the rapers follow my advice of who to rape- rape only people who are praying. Its just a way to help decide who to rape, cuz hey- its the Apocalypse you can rape as many people as you can- but lets use a filtering system, and who better to rape then someone regretting their life. Also during the Apocalypse, we have great opportunities to tease--- throwing cakes at diabetics, throwing dogs at cats, lions at nuns, guns at presidents, dicks at Shaman, the motion where people fix there hair (like Fonzie) at chemo patients, the handless, and Ford owners..... the Apocalypse is ganna be just fine.


Fast Food faster by injection Campaign 2024 official song: Bear Bell

Is anyone annoyed with yet: Elizabeth Banks break thru already!

No comments: