Oct 7, 2008

Carrie - 1981


If Justin Timberlake was Sea World and all my body parts that make me gargle were the keys to the rooms that have fish food..... If Amy Adams were the third trimester and me 4 years ago was the baby's kicking... You don't see many Jamaican/Japanese couples... did the movie where the prisoners played the professional sports teams (not the Longest Yard) basically come from someone saying 'pros vs cons'..... I've been holding my breath this whole entry, I just quit because my imagination thought of a siamese catfish, now siamese giraffes. Anywonk - new problem- do I like this album? yeeeeeeNO.... but yeeeeeeeeeee..... eee....... no. Is there validation in the firmness? Pediatric-ally for ventilation.  But I wouldn't coat this album in flu shot cum spray.... with my wife beater alligator saliva.... a layer of my blue man's group's dick tears. But I wouldn't shit on it.


Kids in Paris who sell Hot Butter to tourists go home and fuck said butter and: Feeding Little Dogs

How to be innocent of sexual harassment: start at an early age and spread it out over 46 years

No comments: