Oct 6, 2008

Crooked FIngers - Forfeit/Fortune


"My Weekend if I were a Cage Door at a Dog Pound"

Everyone was working for the weekend this weekend! But me, stayed in, kept the dog in. I mean, yea, I could have gone to the local Uno's pizzeria and head fucked the hostess with my hinge lock all spread eagle- but as a gate, I have a duty. Well, thats not to say my weekend got wi-ld. Friday night- man, the dog walked up to me and I helped it bark at a perspexxxxtive owner. That lady was not getting her wheelchairy hands on my dog. Saturday was bonkers, I was opening and shutting. We got so buck wild the dog peed on me! Also, I heard one of the employee's say the f-word. Racy! Speaking of Racy, the dog blacked at a bark family and embarrassed me. But whatever, I roll with the punches, I'm a gate. I'm open to new things (gate humor). Sunday the pound is closed and therefore the dog crapped all over himself, ate the crap, died a little bit, and horribly scarred itself while an employee did come in and made the dogs go crazy by teasing them with his penis and then the dog ran into me so I had to be a gate to him. I'm a gate, and I love the weekend.


World's largest interior car design tragically burnt in a fire memories: Luisa's Bones

The circus' could benefit from: less accents, more accidents!

No comments: