Oct 17, 2008

Agaskodo Teliverek - Psycho Goulash



OK cucka - here's my impression of a camera man, who has to film a child reuniting with their parent returning from Iraq:
"Who is that character on that kids shirt? Did she pick out that fucking shirt? Was she like 'ooo mom I want a pink panda n my shirt cuz i think i'm the fucking shit cuz my dad misses me and i miss him cuz he might die and i'm still fucking 5 and that's a tragedy'.  I can't believe I went to film school to film 'moments'.... I'd rather watch ducks fuck, or a fire in a hot dog factory.... or "The Secret Life of Bees" (starring Dakota Fanning and Oscar winner Jennifer Hud-dawg). I mean what did they say to this little girl? "oh honey, your dad is gone so we're ganna film you meet my friend at an airport'. This dumbass has to be a to terd to believe that. I would tell the girl that we're protesting the arresting  of Santa Claus, then she'll be like 'cool, this makes me feel good, i don't care abut poppy camouflage. let's go save santa's black ass and get me some glasswares.' Oh shit, here coes the dad....... aw, awwww.................................................................... I love my job... got a great shot of his ass."


You can't sing Bob the Builder theme to: Kamikaze Curry Bun

Funniest Thing about Madonna: the blood stains on her teeth after she bit off dude Ritchie's dick

No comments: