Aug 26, 2010

Review: Sharing a Name with Someone Famous

"It doesn't bother me" - Sidney Lumet, age 14

"I wish I could use my name as a Gmail account. Oh Well." - Tim Duncan, age 41

"Frankly, there were like two or three hundred of us with the name, so the odds were for at least one of us to be famous. I still think the wrong one got famous." - Grace Kelly, age 91

"There's a famous person with my name?" - Michael Balzery, age 56

"Happy kitty!" - Irving Berlin, age 3

"Frankly, there were like two or three hundred of us with the name, so the odds were for at least one of us to be famous. The right one become famous." - Rip Torn, 84

"How dare you assume I am not him." Larry King, age 27

"How dare you assume I am not him." Speedy Gonzalez, age 60

"I actually changed my name to hers, so that we would have a natural ice breaker if we ever met." - Lucy Lawless (male), age 38

"It totally sucks." - Terry Schiavo, age 16

"Being homeless, I have much larger worries in life." - Norm McDonald (homeless), age 35

"I think I'm more famous than him now, at least in the chemistry world." - Andrew Shue, age 49

"When I woke up tonight I said I... I'm ganna make somebody love me." - Franz Ferdinand, age 21

"Technically, it' not my name, people just keep calling me that. It was funny at first, then infuriating. Now, after I killed those 12 mall shoppers, it feels very remorseful." - Miles 'Miley' Cyrus, age 29

"No comment." - Bill Clinton, age 28

1 comment:

James said...

this was all an excuse to post friends fernando lyrics FACE IT