Feb 10, 2010

Reviewing: Yesterday's review of the review of the day before that

We must understand that through these reviews, we can see how the author thinks of his audience. A short entry? C'mon I'vebeen better than that and it makes it seem like I don't enjoying talking/blogging. The real issue here is commitment. The more real issue hiding behind that mask of commitment is my own stuggles on how to talk to others. What do I want the reader to care about? I don't care. See! That's the problem. Sure, I am writing this for myself but to what extent? I already made this more reader friendly-- didn't I? The struggle is to look at yourself and truly allow yourself to be honest. You are kind of doing that. But that is still a kind of. Choose a side. No one needs to know anything about your long term goals, or anything about yourself. They just are here to read a blog entry. And this one isn't doing it as much as you would hope. But then again, it might be more than you hoped- sure it's a concept, and damned if you're struggling with it. Just keep pushing through. Spinning the wheel is what makes it mostly a wheel. Just don't too wrapped up in yourself. Yesterday's review was a slow ride, take it easy. There was no passion and no concern for yourself. Just an entry to be done. And that's a cop out. Don't pussy foot around, take things seriously. There are ways to be happy and it starts with me being serious about these entrys that aren't supposed to be serious. I'll enjoy it more. And quit confusing yourself and everyone else by changing tenses. That is really annoying. I know you were doing it on purpose to us. It's just that this is a review of another review about a review. You're going to lose your place. Now go out there, this entry is a stepping stone. Use it as light and the path shall be shown unto you. Hurry! This is the day.

No comments: