Feb 23, 2010

Reviewing: Taking my coat off while walking up the stairs

Sorry if you thought I could find a picture for this. But I really could but didn't want to spoil you because you look to comfortable. COMFORT - segue - the kind of comfort of accomplishment. Now I only recently started taking my coat off while walking up the 4 floors to my apartment. Before I would open the door and take my coat off. This time adds up as I have to deal with an excited to see me dog. Also the walking up plus the heaviness of the jacket leads to a winded patch of breathing. So, by taking my coat off while walking up the stairs I save time. I also have something to do while walking up the stairs. That does get boring. I usually notice garbage people leave (mostly cigarette butts mostly- one time a lot of mesh). So it makes going up the stairs seem faster. We are at win win. But the most satisfying aspect is feeling like I'm home. Like when Mr. Rogers would change his clothes as part of the routine of being home. The routine of being home sounds daunting and suburbanly crushing, but I happen to look forward to it because I love my family- HA! I also drape my coat over my arm like they do in Mad Men. So, yes, another great decision made by me, a great man. Thank you for your patience. Please contribute to my blog my digging a hole in an inappropriate place (ie baseball field) and burying something valuable wrapped in a condom and telling me about it in 6 years.

No comments: