Feb 8, 2010

Reviewing: This Post

Alright. What do we say to something when we're saying it already? We say it normal. Not louder. No, never louder. Well this post is about this post and how much this post will effect the following: future posts, current posts, and arguably, past posts (right in there, right in that context). This post is a way for me to express feelings about what I am writing right now. Which, to me, isn't half bad. Pretty good so far. In time, maybe I'll grow to love this post, maybe put it in a best of collection. But they don't have those. In reviewing this post, I have to look at the circumstances of the day and usually, my feelings on any post coincide with my feelings of that day. So maybe this is a worser post than I thought because I am having a good day? Maybe this is a great post, full of bemusement. But I didn't do any word play or say anything ridiculous or silly or even fun... but this post isn't about what I come to expect of myself or hypothesizing what this post is. This post is about this post. And I'll let it stand on its leg. Post legs. Christopher Reeves. Ha. Anyway, I, right now, am amused by this post. Only because it was easy enough to write. Stream the conscious, don't you know? Humbling itself is the only way to humble myself. Humble probably isn't the best word to use here, but you didn't write it, and you don't have to deal with me.

No comments: