Feb 11, 2010

Reviewing: Yesterday's Post on the review of the other day's post which in turn was a review of that post itself

The purpose of meaning or Meaning of the purpose. That line and what it divides should never be clear to me. Because that's just a fluffy way of starting my review to being able to get away with saying things are fluffy when that doesn't describe anything. Is this a parody of myself? Is that a rhetorical question? In reviewing the reviews of the reviews, I say I am lacking a voice. To find that voice and to make it consistent seems to be a strategy to make the whole process of these, mind the intention, dumb reviews work. But no, it is myself. Don't back down from yourself, myself. You're great, me. I'm proud of I. You just needed to say that. Sure it was a ploy, but hey you got a day's worth of entry out of it. And even though you seemed worried- it was a job well done review! You actually reviewed something there and you didn't even have to re-read it which you should always do to check for errors in continuity in continuity and grammar. Faking being professional will take you a lot of places, and sure addressing the issue of confidence doesn't make it go away, it just doesn't make it pretend anymore. So now that you have real issues, welcome to the real world. There is a lot more uses for towels and you should be thankful they come in so many sizes. Except beach towels. Those are gimmicks. The trick there is to find a worthwhile beach. Which those don't exist. It's all sand and making sure the person you're staring at doesn't know you're staring at them and references to TV Show episodes where they themselves go to the beach (rugrats HOLLA). Now, be a sport, go fetch me some 'life worth living', I got a good feeling about you yet, me.

No comments: