Jan 14, 2010

Backlash to your Frontlash

Reviewing: the current feelings for Conan O'Brien

Reviewing a feeling is a faulty venture at best. Taking into consideration is where I gathered the upswell of such feeling, and then accurately corralling it into another review. So recognize, reflect, dissect applied to a feeling is asking yourself questions and answering them in a much deeper understanding. Kind of the same emotions you got when you parents married out of convenience, not love (who remembers that though?). Anywhoop - Facebook tells me that instead of watching a TV show, we simply are becoming fans or joining groups to show support. Where's the DIY in that? Real punk is actually watching the Tonight Show! That was sarcasm detected by me blatantly saying it. Really- everyone knows Conan deserves more than this. We also know we can't do anything about fuck, so instead of trusting the man to do what's best for him and his audience, and I do believe Conan O'Brien truly cares about his audience, the collective we are using him as our current livestrong bracelet. Its cool to support Conan, because Conan is funny- I get that, I agree with that to some extent. And that extent doesn't mean saying anything out loud. I mean- its an obvious, given fact. Conan IS funny, and IS supported because of it. I get that there is a plight and controversy going on, but those of us who continue watching without much outright activism about it don't want to hear the long applauses or how other people agree with us (we do want to see Conan talk about it though, so contradiction? NO- because its Conan talking about it). You are supposed to like Conan, you are young and smart. There is no Jay Leno support group for some reason right? One reason being you wouldn't know where to look for it. I dunno, maybe I'm looking past a valid reason to far, but this is a dumb review. I'm just enjoying the ride that is current late night television not involving George Lopez (who is crazy stupid entertaining by the way).

No comments: