Apr 12, 2010

Review: Pen Relationships

"Ram on, give your heart to somebody, write away" - Paul M. cCartney

I had this pen for about 6 weeks. It had a bunch of ink left. It had a grip. I used it to jot. To doodle. To fill-in. To tap. To self assure. To scratch out then write something better. Pen Relationships. Today I lost that pen, and replaced it with a different one. It's not as nice. But it still writes, so I don't know why I feel so bad about losing a pen. Projected feelings and so much we've been through? But do I like the pen more than the ideas it wrote down? More than some, but generally no. I did give it an entry on a blog to do it justice. So now I feel better. Which is great. Wow! Phew. That's behind me. I also should admit that in that Paul McCartner lyric- I changed "right" to "write" for affect. In that last sentence I changed "effect" to "affect" for confusion. This week already!

No comments: