Apr 7, 2010

Re: view

In this "review" site, we simply aim to show you things. We fail at that miserably, and then everyone goes home with nothing gained. Alright? Sure. I'm doing this more for me, than for you. But once I find away to make myself happy doing this, then it might seem it is more for you. In any case, since we're talking personal matters, my favorite Simpson's character is The Sea Captain, aka Captain McAllister. His stereotyped voice breathes life into his failings. It's as simple as that. Simpsons is something not to overthink. They deserve it. Being that good on the air that long means you should have no discernable golden age. The Simpsons are too much of a spectacle for me to ever say anything degrading about them. Shame on you. Why shame on you? You know why.

No comments: