Apr 13, 2010

Review: KFC Double Down

Why am I getting on this train late? Am I even sure what this train is? I am not going to eat the sandwich. I am not going to make fun of the sandwich. What I am a fan of is morbid curiosity. And KFC using meat instead of bread is paving the way for something pretty morbid. I would just like to put some ideas out there, inspirato from the double down: White Castle- your meat is basically a smear anyway... so take the smear meat you have and wipe it on every single product you can ever market. You can put it in a tube. You can tell people to put it under their fingernails. You can use your meat as a condiment. NEXT. Burger King. First off, you dropped the ball. You are supposed to be the unhealthy one. You need to do something big. And that something big is going to be disgusting. Might I suggest: they already have the double down- now put that double down shenanigan between two slabs of your meat- quadruple it down. Inside out would be- 2 bacon, 2 cheese, 2 chicken, 2 meat. That'd be hilarious! Do it already. Now McDonald's, I don't know what your problem is, because apparently you are the most famous. Here's what you do. You buy other fast food burgers and serve them with yours. Hybrid. Yes, you should kill the word Hybrid. Someone needs to. South Park tried. Now we need an unhealthy, evil approach to killing a word that has done no harm really. There. I am once again at the forefront of the back end of things. Oh. Also Wendy's- replace your napkins with meat and stay classy.

No comments: