Jan 16, 2009

This year, I tell ya


Loose Juice from Zeus as a Moose's Caboose. And so, with words, I will now say things I am looking forward to in 2009 (some are real, summer homes):

-new menu at Happy Garden at Graham and McKibbin (yea right)
-musically: Fertile Crescent, Arms, Happy Hollows, Himalayan Bear, Home Blitz, Neko Case, Black Nasty's Shark Tank
-giving up on this blog, and then coming back 2 weeks later
-what Ralph Nader will wear
-fantasy baseball drafts
-the edible map fad
-Visioneers
-fixing my lap pain
-web postings about the filming of the Arrested Development movie
-future catch phrases- "thats a nursery's worth", "that can fit in a shot glass", others
-a scathing report on why saying a state in front of foods make them sound delicious; ie Wisconsin Cheddar, Iowa Taffy, Idaho Potitlos, Alaska Baked Vomit, Washington Residents, New Mexico Pan Fried Pea Smears, Colorado Preservative Gel Powder
-THE MOTHERFUCKING STATE ON GODDAYUM DVD
-The regular The State on DVD
-naming a hill 'Moses' and writing a song about Moses Hill and how I pissed on those teens there
-Pam not marrying Jim (calling it)
-right after this post I'm ganna see if there are any youtube videos of people acting like Scrooge McDuck doing Trapped in the Closet
-the next Trapped in the Closet
-people saying the Watchmen was a better book, and no one caring
-people saying that Where the Wild Things Are was a good movie, and everyone caring
-my streak of never watching the sunrise end when I find out that sunrise is prime time to rob graves
-improper, yet hilarious, usage of fishing poles
-" " of teeth whitener
-" " of Wembley Stadium
-whatever Glaser does
-honestly, I'm tired, and I really want to just get 2009 over with, cuz I am tired of saying two thousand and next year we can say twenty ten, and that'll save so much time

No comments: