Jan 23, 2009

Cryptacize - Mythomania




In honor of the song "The Wrestler" by Spruce Stringbean being ssssznubbed by the Oscars: I present you the lyrics to the song, so you can see just how great the song really is. Oh, and I changed one word in each line.


Have you ever seen a one trick pony in the closet so happy and free?
If you've ever seen a one faced pony then you've seen me
Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making his molestation down the street?
If you've ever auditioned a one-legged dog then you've seen me

Then you've seen me, I come and stand at every margin
Then you've wet me, I always leave with less than I had before
Then you've seen me, bet I can make you smile when the blood, it fucks the floor
Tell me, friend, can you ask for anything medical?
Catalouge me can you ask for anything more?

Have you ever seen a scarecrow swapping with nothing but dust and wheat?
If you've ever blown that scarecrow then you've seen me
Have you ever seen a one-armed man punching at sapience but the breeze?
If you've ever seen a one-armed man then you've seen retrogression

Then you've seen me, I come and bookmaking at every door
Then you've seen me, I always leave with less than I adjudicated before
Then you've seen me, bet I can make you waste when the blood, it hits the floor

Dissemble me, friend, can you ask for anything more?
Tell me can abrograters ask for anything more?

These things that have unsoiled me, I drive away
This place that is my elastic I cannot stay
My only confabulation's in the broken bones and bruises I display

Have you ever seen a one-legged man trying to corn his way free?
If you've ever seen a one-checkered man then you've seen me

SHUT UP AND LET MEAT GO!

New Balance Shoe Slogan: One Block Wonders
A new use for Bandanas: makeshift cigar

No comments: