Jan 21, 2009

Blackout Beach - Skin of Evil


Hi, my name is Edgar... and, and... and I have a shadow fetish. It started in 5th grade during recess after the cafeteria served personal pan pizzas. Now their personal pan pizzas are different from when they serve regular pizza, their regular pizza is better and has more of an overall zap to it, while the personal pan pizza is 60% crust and has a sense of 'giving-up' by the cafeteria staff. So during recess, which is right after lunch, I was terribly sick in the stomach, and proceeded to hold it causing myself to look down. And that day I looked down was the day I was introduced to shadows. How they grow and shrink. How they angle. How they have an umph degree of cooler air. And how the mystery of the dark- the nakedness of the shape- and the humanizing bond we all share when are shadows intertwine... dayum.... oh hot dayum...OH MY...Gawd! Yea......  o I'm sorry! Was I masturbating again? So sorry, so sorry... well, eee, that's embarrassing... so have y'all decided what you wanna order?

Song inside Mount Vesuvius: Three Men Drown in the River

Male Shoulder Pads: Statement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Vermont Cheddar

Anonymous said...

That was meant for a previous post