Jan 26, 2009

Leo Abrahams - The Grape and the Grain




OK, this is a thought process from a typical college intern getting to do an overnight radio show at an adult contemport radio station that he thinks is really cool but in reality is your dad in his mid to late 30s when he wore sandals and wanted to fuck high school chicks via being cool as this radio station (special thanks to Jame Sack who isn't a typical meat and potatoes):


"ok first i played 2 old song and then kt tunstall so you think im kinda wussy but no- angels and airwaves is so alt and edgy of me but i got cred cuz the white stripes people say they like and kaiser chiefs are kinda different alt but im still old school cuz i played the ramones and oasis is older and it shows i have heart so death cab will follow that nicely cuz now you think i'm deep but whoa dont forget i still rock with panic at the disco and the zutons but thievery corporation someone told me id like so i played it and los campesinos i just heard of so there is yr new music, but heres a girl singer so you think im arty and the kooks i've heard of and liked and now think they're the best... WHOA its 1 am i'll just play my jerk off mix til 2, then finish up with my dad's jerk off mix... wait why is my dad's jerk off mix shorter than mine... i guess he only cumz once, well i do too, but it take 58 minutes to get a full erection for me... now I think if I just shit about 4 pounds on your chest, halfway to my goal of weighing less than you"
TRUE STORY!
post NHL all star celebration: Ends Meet
Milan Lucic: were you there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHA