Dec 17, 2008

I don't get it - 2008 songs I used to procure my charlie horse relief fund

OK? Ok, okokokokokokokokokok. ok! O.................................K. This one is good.

30. Rafter - Love Time Now


29. Wavves - So Bored


28. Francois Virot - Not the One


27. Fight Bite - Swiss Ex Lover


26. Gospel Gossip - Revolutions in Physics


25. Yo! Majesty - Party Hardy


24. Mae Shi - Run to Your Grave


23. Land of Talk - Yuppie Flu


22. Bell - Echinacea


21. Larkin Grimm - Blond and Golden Johns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tie between 25 and 27.
27 doesn't know what to do during the guitar riffing.
And 25, well, his head is on a shelf....and braces.
PPFFFFF people singing songs.

PS.
I hurried up and went to Dumb Reviews first thing before anyone came in, so I could watch the videos.