Dec 1, 2008

Cold Cave- Painted Nails


How to Get the most out of your Rape Whistle


Thank you for purchasing the Murple Liio ape Whistle. I meant Rape. Your anger and response time hopefully led you to the perfect level of rape whistle for you. By now you've tried blowing into it and hearing the high pitch whistle. Excellent. Here's some friendly tape I mean tips to get the most out of your Murple Liio Rape Whistle: Use the Murple Liio Lube to wet your mouth area to get the hardest blow. Do not microwave the rape whistle. Keep out of reach of celebrities (they don't get raped, they get press). When raped, use whistle (try to before the rape begins- remember its a whistle to PREVENT rape).


I'm done quickly and there is no book: I've seen the Future and its no place for me

Kristen Chenowith: you did it girl!

No comments: